Extra Extra Extraaaaaa ripe bananas are good for one thing only! Yes that’s right a nice loaf of delicious golden banana bread 👅 this loaf in particular has a vanilla scent slash flavour so expect your home to smell all kinds of heaven. This recipe is super simple the only down side is the 50 minute baking time ah well such is life no pain no gain. Anywhose let’s get cracking !
- 3 medium sized ripe bananas
- 320g of self raising flour
- 140g of either water or plant milk
- 3 table spoons of oil
- 100 grams of brown sugar
- Three table spoons of vanilla powder
- 1 banana for decoration (optional)
- Firstly preheat your to 180 degrees C.
- In a mixing bowl begin to thoroughly mash your ripe bananas until they’re pasty and liquid like
- Then add your sugar,vanilla, oil and plant milk/ water and mix well.
- Proceed to add your flour and vanilla but add the flour in two parts. This is to help avoid over mixing which can result in a dense loaf.
- Then grab your baking tray and grease it with some oil to avoid sticking
- Pour your banana bread batter into your designated baking tray.
- If you desire proceed to decorate with banana coins or as I’ve done cut the banana in half and place firmly on top of.
- Then place in the oven and allow to bake for 50 minutes or a full hour if need be.
- Once it’s all don’t go ahead and enjoy .