- 1 1/2 cup of self raising flour
- 1 1/2 cup of water or a plant milk
- 2 tsp of cinnamon and vanilla
- Optional 3 table spoons of brown sugar ( I leave it out because of the toppings I use)
- Sprinkle some love 😂
- Put all the ingredients into a blender and blend away. Don’t blend for too long as it will make the Crepes batter tough in texture. Blend till all is combined. Your looking for a slightly wet consistency in batter not too wet though.
- Then grab your frying pan, put it on a medium heat. If it’s too hot the pancakes will burn quicker than they can cook. Add some oil if it’s non stick and if it’s not then just wait for it to warm up.
- The difference between a pancake and a crepe is it’s thickness. You want to put enough of the pancake batter so that the surface of the pan is covered completely. You’ll end up with a thin layer.
- Fry each side for about a 1 minute and then set aside on a plate.
- Counting frying the Crepes till your satisfied then enjoy !
- Add toppings like fruit, seeds, syrups all that plant goodness