Now this was a spontaneous treat I madila while back which I loved. I love Orange flavoured smoothies so I thought why not try it in a muffins . These muffins look cool and taste great. So let’s get straight to the details.
3 large or medium sized bananas
1 large navel orange
1 cup of pumpkin seeds
300 g of plain flour
135g of brown sugar
2 tbsp of coconut oil
1. Add all your dry ingredients into a bowl and mix well
2. In a separate bowl mash your bananas then add to the dry mixture and mix well
3. Zest the skin of the orange into the batter you may also cut the orange in half and add the juice I’d your like me and love that tangy flavour.
4. Add the oil and plantmilk and mix
4. If the batter is too running add more flour
5. I finally add the batter into your desired container whether it be Muffin cases or baking tray
6. Baking for 35 minutes or just until brow and golden at 180-200 degree